2×2 USB 2.0 audio interface with 2x D-PRE and 192 kHz support
Highlighting two industry-acclaimed D-PRE microphone preamps, class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz converters and a rock- solid metal housing, the UR22 audio and MIDI interface provides pure sound wherever you are. With a dedicated high- impedance switch, a separate headphones jack and phantom power supply, this portable 2-in/2-out device is the perfect choice for mobile musicians, touring DJs and everyone in between.
- 24-bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface: Top of the range converters provide a maximum sampling rate of 192 kHz and a resolution of 24 bits, delivering pristine audio quality.
- Two Class-A D-PRE mic preamps: Yamaha’s highly-acclaimed D-PRE preamps deliver a truly transparent and beautifully detailed sound that is unrivaled in this product class.
- Rugged metal casing: Built to the most exacting standards by Yamaha’s experienced engineers, the UR22mkII is rugged enough to withstand all the rigors of the road.
- Latency-free hardware monitoring: The UR22mkII features latency-free hardware monitoring and an intuitive Mix knob that allows you to blend between the direct signal and the output of your host.
- Compatible with major recording software: The UR22mkII is compatible with all major audio editing, mastering, and music production software supporting ASIO, Core Audio, or WDM standard.