The VM-2240 is a multifunctional amplifier that can be mounted in an EIA-Standard equipment rack (3-unit size). The unit comes with 4 audio inputs including the background music input, and the speaker output section which has an internal attenuator and 5-zone selector. It permits not only general-purpose broadcast, but also Emergency Broadcast based on the EN60849 Standard which gives pre-recorded voice instructions (optional EV-200M is required) in the emergency situation. Broadcast can be made from an optional RM-200M Remote Microphone as well as from the amplifier, and can be remotely controlled from external equipment. In addition, for 100 V application the unit features the surveillance function (optional SV-200MA is required) which automatically checks the system for failures.
- Programmable system management amplifier
- 240 W
- 5 switchable high impedance speaker zones with adjustable attenuators
- 9 units can be combined to increase the output power and number of zones
- 4 input channels come with volume and bass/ treble control on the front panel
- Both BGM inputs with level pre-adjustment
- The routing to the zones of the 3 microphone/ line level inputs and the telephone paging input can be pre-set
- Emergency power input, remote power control, 4 built-in chimes etc.